Harley-Davidson 2021 Softail Standard for Sale Sunshine Coast Australia
Review 2021 Softail Standard Specifications and Information
Raw, stripped-down bobber style. A blank canvas for customisation.
- Artists and customisers in love with the old-school look
- City cruising or light touring with a low-slung stance
- MIlwaukee-Eight 107 V-Twin engine and easy-reach bars
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
RAW BOBBER STYLE
The classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and Mini-Ape handlebars, with polished finishes for stunning contrast against the Vivid Black paint.
LOW-SLUNG TUCK-AND-ROLL SEAT
A low-slung solo saddle that shows off the chopped rear fender and sets you "in" the bike.
A 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust with chrome shields and mufflers gives the Softail™ Standard a long, low profile.
3.5 GALLON TANK AND CUSTOM GRAPHIC
A smooth-top fuel tank with a clean, classic logo accentuates the powerful Milwaukee-Eight™ engine.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine 5 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,320 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 157 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 291 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 297 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 144 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2021 Softail™ Standard